There are so many ways to delight someone you know but mostly they are connected to making gifts. And it is hard to deny that one of the best gifts is flowers.
When you pick a flower delivery to Ukraine service, you need to consider many factors, which define a good service, making it different from bad ones. Let’s consider below, what positive features our flower delivery service has so you choose us based on well-sounded reasons.
Features of a good service of flower delivery Ukraine
When there is a need to send flower in Ukraine, you should pick your delivery service based on the following considerations:
- Basic service. It consists of a broad selection of options for delivery. In our agency, we keep tremendous diversity of flowers and bouquets made of them to suit the needs of all types and ranges of customers, following their needs. Pick from 300+ bouquets in flower delivery Ukraine consisting of 1-6 kinds of flowers (+ adornments and beauteous wrapping paper) that are comprised of tulips, orchids, lilies, irises, hydrangeas, gerberas, eustomas, chrysanthemums, carnations, callas, roses, and alstroemeria.
- The type of event you’d like to select flowers for. If you have difficulties with that, we’re here to help you choose. You can pick by the color of the blossom, size, cost, and filter on the site by other characteristics.
- Additional services of flower delivery Ukraine. There is a free card coming with every bouquet. Say a few warm words to delight the heart of a person-receiver. Also, if you wish, there are air balloons, soft toys, confectionery, and miscellaneous gifts ordered for an additional price to your basic floral gift.
- Send flower to Ukraine promptly. In whatever country you are, sending flowers and gifts to Ukraine with our delivery agency makes it possible for a receiver to have them the same day or the next day after you make payment.
- Paying with your regular bank card for the service makes our flower service available in over 200 countries and territories all over the world – and using it is super simple.
We have all those essential services and that’s why we’re absolutely assured you won’t be disappointed working with us.
How to send flower Ukraine
The service of flower delivery in Ukraine works simply. First, choose the kind of flower(s) or bouquet(s) you need to deliver. Then indicate some data about receiver, sender, and pick extras. After that, pay simply and securely through our website. Done! As simple and smooth as that!
There are some tips on how to make the flowers as fresh as possible day by day. Following them, you can prolong the life of flowers in some cases 2 or even 3 times. Thus, a flamboyant bouquet will delight your sight during a week, not just during 1-2 days:
- When you insert them into the water for the first time, add two tablets of effervescent Aspirin to the water – this will double the lifetime (if you don’t have a costlier commercial floral water)
- Check your blossoms daily. Maintain clean water above a floral foam
- Re-cut the stems – before the first time of inserting into the water and daily
- Change water every day, it must be cold and coming from the water tap (not boiled) or be specially prepared
- Florets must be put in a cold place (65-77 F°) away from direct sunlight
- Read online additional tips depending on the kind of flower you’re having – each floret is unique in its ability to live longer or shorter.
We hope that these pieces of advice given by our flower delivery Ukraine will make you see fresher flowers for a long time. Be well and order the flower delivery from us!